Friday, July 8, 2011

Has it Been a Year Already?

Wow I just realized it's been a whole year since I blogged. I guess I have four kids now, that must be why. Haha

Well, we had baby Marisa on September 30, 2010. She was a week late. She weighed 7lb 6oz. my biggest baby. And 20 inches long. She is now 9 months old. Not long before we celebrate her 1 year old birthday. She is such a fun addition to our family. We have really enjoyed this 4th little girl. She had her first laugh on Christmas eve. So far she can crawl, has 2 bottom teeth, says: num num, da da, ma ma, & ought oh. She loves people, but can be shy to strangers. Classic Mayfield.

Chris and I are going to Vegas for our 14th anniversary. We are going to lay by the beautiful pool and eat some yummy food. Chris has been busy as usual providing for our family. And he gets to go to Girls camp with Taylor, Fun Fun. We have been enjoying the new IMFIT gym. So far, since Jan, I have lost 7% body fat. I didn't even know I had that much to loose. I'm in the best shape I've ever been and it hasn't even been a year since Marisa was born. It usually takes me a year to feel totally recovered. We are just enjoying life as we know it and taking it one day at a time.

Taylor is about to turn 12 on the 21. She is gearing up for Jr High. Wow I feel old. But it is fun to watch her becoming a beautiful young woman. She also gets to go to yw camp, she's excited.

Brooke is 8 and was baptized in January. She is the bossy one of the family. She negotiates everything. We love her spunky attitude. She is a great help with Marisa and she is really good at organizing and cleaning our house, when she's in the mood. She is also very good at drawing and is thinking about doing ballet this next year.

Presley is going to first grade. She made it through Kindergarten, Yay. She finished her first year of ballet and loved it. Presley has a condition known as Selective Mutism. We have been working really hard with her and she is doing really well.

I hope I can update this a little more often. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Fun! You know how I love blog updates!