Sunday, September 28, 2008

House Tag 8:30pm Sunday

This is in response to Julie and Jeni's House Tag.
It was fun to just drop everything
and capture life as is.

1. my sink


2. my toilet


3. my fridge


4. inside my fridge


5. my closet, I love clothes and fashion, my kids love to play in here too!
It is one of my favorite places in my house, but one day I want a bigger closet.



6. my laundry room


7. my kids


8. my favorite room


9. my other favorite room and also the messiest


10. me-since chris was home i let him shoot the pic







2 comments:

Julie said...

You are so lucky that you are so beautiful so the self-portrait didn't have to be the most embarrassing of all the photos! You have such a cool house that it doesn't even matter that you have dishes in the sink. And the girls in the tub! So cute! Good job! I'm so glad you did this.

Jen said...

I love it! Everything is always so clean at your house and you always look good!